It's February already and the time has flown faster than a goose being chased by a four year old... The winter is mild, the coffee is brewing, and life itself seems to be as "adventurous as always"... It's filled with ups and downs, uncertainties, laughters, and tears- all in a week... HAHAHA noooooo! But some days it feels that way, right!?
To be semi-brief, I'll post a list of things that have been going on over the last few months... Photos and links will be included as my flickr page has not been neglected!!!
1. Isabella turns 5 in April and we are both headed to NYC to celebrate, visit friends, and buy toys!
2. Been working on some infographics... That's been keeping life busy and well... A wonderful gig with WONDERFUL people!! You can see some of them here: http://pinterest.com/greenbeanbaby/my-infographics-love/
3. Been baking a lot!! Yes, making cakes and cookies and meringues and cream puffs... Isabella has a blast helping and I was hoping to make a chocolate cake today but we might wait until Friday... you can see some of the goodies here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenbeanbaby/sets/72157612526536337/
4. For local Milwaukee peeps, you can see three of my illustrations at MOCT 240 E. Pittsburgh Ave... Many more talented artists are showcasing there until the 23rd of February!
5. I have two new illustrations- called THE TWINS... They were for a gallery showing but now they are in need of a home or at least a coffee shop to be hung in...
6. I am still collecting toys... Not news but also, worth mentioning!
7. Diego is also collecting toys... One day he is into transformers, and the next he is into star wars... In between, we have batman, spiderman, and captain america... From toys to video games, this kid has it made in the shade!!!! He also likes playing the violin... GO Diego!
That is current life summed up... More art is being created, more desserts are being baked, more toys are being purchased for SOMEONE in this house... more news to come but if you are on facebook or flickr or instagram, then you are pretty much caught up...
What is going on with YOU?!