Happy New Year's everybody!!! Now that it's a new year, it's time to revisit past goals, set new goals, relax, work harder, and slow down on purchasing more paper while making room for new... so what has this greenbeanbaby planned for this year?
Here's a mini list thus far for the month of january and february:
1. Divide a huge pile of paper and send it off to various pals who are eager for more paper
2. Go to NYC to see dear friends and their growing families...
3. Re-open the etsy shop with hopes of a few surprising products... [key word: hopes]
4. Begin working on that near-forgotten children's book...
5. With Disneyworld no longer an option, plan something unique for the daughter who happily exclaims she wants to "always be like her mami"
6. Plan a trip to san diego's comic con... yes, i'm really hoping!!!
7. Make some business cards...
8. Continue pursuing freelance work to achieve financial stabilty
9. Drink more coffee [yes, that is a goal!!!]
10. Make a few freebies for fellow greenbeanbaby fans :)
I'd say that is pretty manageable... Do you have any plans for 2011???